Children Unisex 100% Certified Baltic Amber Necklace
What is a Baltic Amber Healing Jewelry?
Wearing baltic amber can help with teething pain along with other ailments. The warmth from the skin releases the active ingredient in the Baltic amber, succinic acid. Recent scientific research has proved that succinic acid has a very positive influence on the human body. It improves immunity and the balance of acids when absorbed into the bloodstream, it stimulates the thyroid glands. Ambers anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties are recognized by allopathic medicine as a natural analgesic, which will help to relieve pain without resorting to drugs. The skins warmth releases healing oils from the amber, a resin, which is absorbed into the bloodstream.
Material: Natural 100% authentic Baltic amber is used
- A natural analgesic, amber will help relieve pain without resorting to drugs.
- Amber is a fossilized resin, not a stone. It is therefore warm to the touch, as well as very comfortable and light to wear.
- Wearing Baltic amber on the skin can have a soothing and calming effect
- When amber is worn on the skin, the skins warmth releases miniscule amounts of healing oils from the amber which are then absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream.
- Ambers anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties are also recognized by allopathic medicine. In Austria, Switzerland and Germany, you will find amber teething necklaces sold in local pharmacies.
How do the beads work?
Amber is associated with sunlight and warmth and reputed to boost the immune system, reduce inflammation, accelerates the healing of wounds, reduce inflammation of the throat, ear and stomach infections and respiratory disease. There are no tablets, medications or pastes that can compete with this amber, the necklace is unique and has amazing results which are all natural.
Are amber necklaces safe?
As a safety feature there is a knot before and after each bead, so that even in the extremely unlikely event of the string being torn, no beads are lost and there is no risk of choking.
Safety Disclaimer ~ please don't leave a child unattended with their necklace, it may present a choking hazard.
*Shape of beads can vary.